Ready when and how you need us
Got an emergency? We got you.
Catastrophes come in all sizes. Some are big enough to upend an entire region; others are personal enough to ruin one policyholder’s day. No matter what the size or scope, we stand ready to respond to your policyholders’ needs and get them back on the road as quickly as possible.
Ready to respond to any catastrophe:
- Customer service reps in all U.S. time zones, trained to support emotionally difficult claims
- Flex staffing model to ensure your policyholder isn’t left waiting
- Ability to send additional technicians, auxiliary glass and parts to affected areas
- Quality assurance measures that help prevent service disruptions
One less thing to worry about
Large-scale disasters aren’t the only time special service is called for. Sometimes your policyholders simply need the ability to get on with their day while we take care of their vehicle. That’s why we created Drop & Go™, our limited-contact service option that eliminates the need to wait in our shop while the work is being done. Your policyholder will receive real-time status updates, including when their vehicle is ready for pickup and the option to pay directly from their phone or laptop. They can even opt for extras like new wiper blades via text. Drop & Go offers greater convenience and a level of customer care that reminds your policyholders they come first.
- Schedule Drop & Go service online or by phone.
- Drop off the vehicle at the shop by 9:30 a.m. the morning of the service.
- Leave the keys in the key drop box or with an attendant and go. We’ll take care of the rest!
Every detail is covered
It’s true that glass damage never happens at the “right” time, but when it does happen, you and your policyholder can rest assured that we’ll get them what they need, when and how they need it. Help them get started today.