Toyota Corolla® Windshield Repair & Replacement
Have you noticed a chip or a small crack in the windshield of your Toyota Corolla? The longer you let that chip sit, the more time it has to expand, resulting in expensive replacement costs.
The Toyota Corolla is one of the most popular sedans in the United States, introduced in 1966 the car become the best-selling vehicle across the globe in 1974. The Corolla is now in its tenth-generation and has changed a little over the years. From the small rear wheel drive to the car seen on the highway today, these cars are bigger but are just as popular as all previous incarnations.
When you realize there is damage to your auto glass, give our technicians in your area a call. We have mobile fleets and shops nationwide, able to assist you quickly with all damaged windshields and side window glass on your Toyota Corolla. We have vast experience with all types of repairs and replacements.
Toyota Corolla Repair and Replacements
There’s no need to worry about the quality of glass used for your Toyota Corolla windshield, because Safelite uses both OEM and aftermarket glass. Plus, our glass passes the same Department of Transportation requirements followed by Toyota.
On all models of the Toyota Corolla, rely on Safelite for any auto glass service you need.
• Chips or cracks larger than a dollar bill need full replacement for ensured safety.
• Repairs to all side windows and rear windshields.
• Exclusive GlassHealer™ resin to provide stronger repairs.
• Safelite Advantage™ with service at any location that suits you.
When we see damage to the glass on our windshield, the first thing that comes to mind is how much is it going to cost. Luckily, for your Toyota Corolla, the cost of windshield repair or replacement won’t put a dent in your wallet. A lot of times, your insurance company will cover the cost without any effect on your premiums. We have an excellent relationship with many major insurance providers to make your repair or replacement as stress-free as possible.
• Costs vary depending on the size and location of the glass damage.
• We provide an accurate quote when you describe the extent of the damage.
• For full windshield replacements, you may be responsible for a portion of the service (deductible) depending on how comprehensive your coverage is.
• Affordable costs and excellent service.
Safelite is Experienced with Toyota Corolla Windshields
The Toyota Corolla is one of the most popular windshields fixed by Safelite.
With around a quarter of a million of these cars being sold in the U.S. annually, Safelite® has vast experience in repairing and replacing all glass on the Toyota Corolla. This is far from surprising, since the Corolla is well-known for being a safe choice. In fact, the car was an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 2012 Top Safety Pick.
With the best technicians, the industry’s leading and strongest adhesive, and the experience you need to get your windshield repaired effectively, trust Safelite.
• We’ll walk you through the repair process.
• Repairs in as little as 30 minutes.
• Convenient scheduling and appointment availabilities.
• Mobile service where we’ll come to you.
• Lifetime warranty for Safelite service.
Are you ready to get your Toyota Corolla back on the road? Use our convenient online scheduling for a Toyota Corolla windshield repair or replacement. Strengthen your windshield and stay safe behind the wheel.
* Toyota® and Corolla® are registered trademarks of Toyota Motor Corporation, and Safelite Group, Inc., its parent and affiliate companies expressly disclaim and right, title or interest in any intellectual property rights of Toyota Motor Corporation.