NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1. OVERVIEW OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Safelite AutoGlass & Rico Abreu Like To Win Las Vegas Motor Speedway Tickets Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) will begin on September 2, 2016 at 12:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and end on September 6, 2016 at 12:00:00 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries received before or outside of the Sweepstakes Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the stated Prize, except as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s clock is the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal United States residents who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, who have a Facebook account, and who are fans of Safelite AutoGlass (the “Company Page”). Void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited by law. Obtaining a Facebook account and liking the Company Page are free of charge. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
3. TO ENTER: At the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, Safelite Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”) will publish a Post to the Company Page that references this Sweepstakes (the “Post”). To enter the Sweepstakes, participants must like the Post. Liking the Post in exact compliance with these instructions will generate one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Any participant who likes after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, or engages with the Post in a way that is not in compliance with these Official Rules, will not be given an entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: Each participant may obtain only one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share a Facebook account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the address used to register the Facebook account. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Facebook account associated with the winning entry.
4. WINNER SELECTION: At the close of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) entrant from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period as the potential winner. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The potential winner will be announced by Sponsor and will be notified by a Facebook mention and private message (“PM”) on Facebook on or around September 6, 2016. All potential winners may be subject to verification of eligibility, and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form (“Release”) within a certain time period after notification. If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), does not respond within the designated time (if required), or there is a return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable, he/she may be disqualified. Upon disqualification, no further compensation will be given. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining eligible entries. Sponsor may limit the number of attempts to award a Prize to two (2) attempts. In such case, if a Prize winner cannot be confirmed after two (2) attempts, the Prize will remain un-awarded. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded in the Sweepstakes. The winner’s prize will consist of one pair of NASCAR Camping World Truck Series tickets to the Saturday, October 1 race at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”): $100.00 Prize Restrictions: Winner(s) may make no substitution or transfer of Prize and Prize is not exchangeable for cash. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. If required by law, winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Prize value.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes winner’s permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner’s name and/or likenesses, Prize information, photograph, voice, and comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting a Prize, winners agree to hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Rico Abreu and their respective shareholders, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and independent contractors (“Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of a Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any Prize.
8. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts in the State of Ohio; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, undecipherable, lost, late, damaged, misdirected or mutilated entries, misdirected or faulty text messages, e-mail messages, or tweets, or for any technical problems, incorrect announcements of any kind, hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage related to mobile devices or computers. Incomplete/illegible entries are void. Sponsor is not responsible for any human or other error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor are they responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or failures of any wireless or internet service providers, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes or receive communications from Sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable text messages resulting from filtration of an entrant’s wireless or Internet service provider or for insufficient space to receive text or e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify a Sweepstakes if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of a Sweepstakes; or if a technical problem corrupts the administration as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize from among all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the winner’s name, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Safelite AutoGlass/Rico Abreu Like to Win” Winner’s List, Safelite AutoGlass, 7400 Safelite Way, Columbus, OH 43235. Please include on the outer envelope “Safelite AutoGlass/Rico Abreu Like to Win Sweepstakes”. Requests for winner’s list must be received ninety (90) days after the winner for the Sweepstakes is chosen.
12. SPONSOR: Safelite Group, Inc., 7400 Safelite Way, Columbus, OH 43235