- Travel Safety: Car Accident
- Safelite associates from Colorado help provide hope and comfort to grieving family members of fallen military heroes
- 60-second spotlight with a Safelite AutoGlass tech: Meet Theron
- Car Cleaning Tips for Parents
- Safelite AutoGlass Shares Ways to Give Back Within Your Company
In our 60 Seconds With a Safelite Technician series, we’re helping you to get to know more about our employees who are repairing and replacing your auto glass through monthly spotlights. We recently spoke with Curtis, who is a mobile technician in Boise, about his favorite part of his job and memorable moments at Safelite.
Name: Curtis H.
Job Title: Mobile Technician, Boise
No. of Years at Safelite: 2
How did you get started as a technician? I actually was referred by a family member!
What’s the best thing about being a technician? Connecting with all my customers one-to-one.
What’s the most memorable experience you’ve had at Safelite? I had the unique opportunity of competing the 2016 Safelite Best of Belron national event, which took place in Phoenix!
Do you have a favorite customer experience? Getting to see the positive reactions of my customers is a great experience for me.
Outside of work, what are you passionate about? My cars
Just for fun: What’s your dream car? I believe I own my dream car – a 2012 Challenger. Now, I just need to build it the way I want it.