- Safelite AutoGlass Donates $20,000 to Make-a-Wish Susquehanna Valley, Philadelphia & Northern Delaware
- Are you Really a Safe Driver? A Look at Common Driving Misconceptions
- Charity Spotlight: Safelite Store Manager Jesus Grills for a Good Cause
- Safe Driving Distance Fact Sheet: What is a Safe Following Distance?
- Going Green: Statistics and Facts about Green Driving
The team that volunteers together stays together.
At Safelite AutoGlass, all teams get a paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of their choice once a year.
Our People Direct team – a team of 10 employees responsible for answering HR-related questions –recently spent their team volunteer day at the Mid-Ohio Foodbank where they helped put together 753 boxes of food designated for senior citizens in need.
“It is great to give back and bond together at the same time,” said Carey M., People Direct Associate, who coordinated the day. “We know how lucky we are as individuals.”
– 69% of people the Mid-Ohio Foodbank serves have to choose between food and utilities
– 55% of people the Mid-Ohio Foodbank serves have to choose between food and paying rent/mortgage
“Thanks to Safelite for letting us take the time to volunteer together,” Carey added. “It made volunteering that much more special and fun!”