Ford F-150® Windshield Repair & Replacement
The Ford F-Series* has been in production for over six decades and the F-150 held the title for best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for 24 years.
Ford needs no introduction as the automobile company that initiated large-scale manufacturing of cars. As the fifth largest manufacturer in the world, Ford is a real success story with their vehicles being a go-to for many.
There have been many different models of the F-Series over the years with the F-150 coming about in 1975. One of the most popular pickup trucks on the market, owners take great care of the F-150s. When damage occurs to the windshield or other aspects of the auto glass, who can you trust to safely and effectively repair the glass?
Safelite® technicians are experts in all types of auto glass and can help with any year F-150 you may have and are experienced in the repair and replacement of all types of glass on these trucks.
Ford F-150 Repair and Replacements
Do you have a chip or crack in your Ford F-150 windshield? This could have occurred due to debris or rocks on the highway coming into contact with your high-speed vehicle, or maybe some other off-road incident led to a crack.
When you notice damage to your trucks windshield, call the experts at Safelite. We have the training and knowledge of F-150 glass to repair it to a high standard.
While we realize that in some cases the crack or chip could be too big to restore the safety of your windshield, a replacement windshield will need to be installed. The same is true for side windows and rear windshields with any level of damage.
Since Safelite® guarantees all of their workmanship for as long as you own the vehicle, you can be worry free that your car is safe and has been worked on by fully trained experts.
• High-quality repairs and replacement of Ford F-150 windshields and auto glass.
• Utilizes best materials and adhesives for all repairs and auto glass work.
• Uses both OEM and aftermarket glass that passes the same Department of Transportation requirements followed by Ford.
• Convenience of Ford F-150 glass repairs in your local shop or through mobile service where we come to you.
How much does Safelite charge for Ford F-150 windshield replacement?
We work with many major insurance providers to make your repair or replacement as stress-free as possible.
• Repairs can be covered by your insurance with no charge to you, depending on the damage.
• Replacements can also be covered by your insurance company, but F-150 owners will need to pay deductibles out of pocket.
• If you don’t have comprehensive coverage or don’t file a claim with your insurance company, you will be responsible for all costs (around $50 for a repair or around $300 for replacement).
You can also get a quote online before you schedule so you have an idea of the price. We can complete a Ford F-150 windshield replacement at one of our stores or by mobile service, wherever suits you.
Safelite is Experienced with Ford F-150 Windshields
The Ford F-150 is one of the most popular windshields fixed by Safelite.
In 2012 Ford F150 was Motor Trends Truck of the Year®, and has won the award four times. Safelite has years of experience replacing the windshields of F-150s for customers like you. Backed by the Safelite Advantage™, you can feel confident getting stronger repairs through our exclusive GlassHealer™ resin. Safelite can help with any year F-150 you may have.
Are you ready to get your Ford F-150 back on the road? Use our convenient online scheduling for a Ford F-150 windshield repair or replacement today.