Windshield damage is frustrating – now you have to get it fixed. The good news is that if you have a chip or crack that’s 6 inches or smaller, a quick windshield repair may be all you need.
Safelite has trained experts in the area of windshield repair. In fact, we repair more than one million windshields every year. We’re here to help, but a repair may not be the right solution for everyone. You know you’re eligible for a repair when:
- The damage can fit under a dollar bill
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not on the edge of the windshield
- The damage is not in your line of sight
- The damage is not in front of a camera or sensor in the windshield
There are a few good reasons to stop putting off that windshield repair you know you need. Take a look:
- Windshield chip repairs are affordable.
Depending on your insurance coverage, a car windshield repair may be no cost to you.
- Small windshield chips can turn into large cracks - requiring full replacements.
Your windshield damage can grow and require a full windshield replacement, which is likely to cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, the repair can be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Safelite only uses the highest-quality materials.
Your technician will inject our exclusive GlassHealer™ resin into the chip, which is then carefully cured and polished.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
All Safelite repairs are backed by a national warranty and are guaranteed to pass lease turn-back and state vehicle inspections.