Windshield damage is never expected and rarely convenient. Sometimes a full windshield replacement is the only answer. But at Safelite, if a chip or crack is six inches or smaller, a quick repair may be all you need.
Our trained windshield repair experts service over a million windshields a year on all types of vehicles.
Safelite can usually repair your windshield when:
- The chip or crack is 6 inches or smaller
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not in front of a camera or sensor
Car windshield repairs
There are good reasons to get your windshield repaired sooner than later.
- Chip repairs are affordable.
In fact, it may cost you nothing, depending on your insurance coverage.
- Small chips can turn into large cracks which may require a full replacement.
Which will likely take longer and cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, a repair can be done in just 30 minutes.
- Safelite only uses the highest-quality materials.
Our exclusive resin is injected into the chip, and after it is fully cured, the repair is polished to near-imperceptibility.
- Windshield repairs are backed by our warranty.
All Safelite repairs are backed by a nationwide lifetime warranty and are guaranteed to pass lease turn-back and state vehicle inspections.
Get it done now, with our help
When you notice a small crack or rock chip, don’t wait. If another rock hits, the entire windshield can crack, requiring complete replacement.
We strive to make your service convenient. We’re often available same-day or next-day at one of our shops, or if you prefer, a Safelite MobileGlassShop™ can come to you.