When you get glass damage, you may dread the time and money it will take to fix. We know your time and money are precious. With mobile glass repair from Safelite, you can save your time and money, depending on your insurance coverage.
Whether you choose Safelite to travel to you for your mobile auto glass needs, or you’d rather come to one of our shops, the choice is yours.
In-shop vs. mobile glass service
Our auto glass services reach 97 percent of U.S. drivers in all 50 states. Below, you’ll find everything you need to know about the differences between our mobile auto glass repair and in-shop services.
- We have more than 720 shop locations ready to help you with your auto glass damage.
- Scheduling an appointment is easy. You can schedule online or by calling 877-664-8931.
- We’ll get you in and out in no time – repairs can take as little as 30 minutes, and replacements usually take an hour.
Mobile glass service
- We have more than 6,000 MobileGlassShops across the country, ready to travel to you. Save valuable time by having us come to your work, home or other location. Wherever you need us, we’ll be there.
- Customer safety and security are important for mobile service. If you provide your email address when you make an appointment we’ll send you a technician profile email with the name, photo and credentials of your auto glass technician.
- We’ll give you a specific time frame for the repair appointment when scheduling. For added convenience, our auto glass technicians will call you on the morning of the appointment to provide a more accurate time of arrival.
- Safelite technicians use special technology for mobile auto glass service that makes the process smooth for our customers. The software is linked to the technicians' mobile applications that manage job statuses and can take care of paperwork wirelessly at your home.
Want more information about our mobile glass service? Watch this video to see what you can expect: