Whether you have a newer vehicle or something older, you need it to get you from point A to point B. You need it to be safe. As an industry leader in auto glass replacement, Safelite provides the highest quality windshield replacement services for our customers.
When you turn to us for your windshield replacement, you can expect:
Trained, certified technicians
All of our replacement specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training in our SafeTech® certification program.
Our skilled technicians use the best materials for windshield replacement, ensuring a quality windshield installation.
The industry’s only national lifetime warranty
Safelite is proud to feature the industry’s only nationwide lifetime warranty.
How do you replace a windshield?
When you come to us for a windshield installation, our technicians will take the below steps:
- The technician will walk you through the service
- The technician will then completely remove the old windshield.
- Using the most advanced primers and adhesives on the market, as well as our innovative TrueSeal® Technology, the technician will insert a new windshield for most vehicles.
- The technician will clean all of the windows and vacuum any broken glass out of your vehicle.
- The technician will tell you about the one-hour-drive-away-time adhesive, which allows you to drive away quickly and safely.