Eight Safelite AutoGlass Employees Win International Exceptional Customer Service Award
Safelite AutoGlass®, the largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the U.S., recently announced the latest winners of an internal recognition program – the International Exceptional Customer Service Award from parent company Belron.
Each year, Belron invites business units in each of its 34 countries to submit the stories of the people who truly embody exceptional customer service. This year, Belron received a record-setting 60 nominations from 19 different countries. Out of 26 award winners worldwide in three categories, Safelite earned 8. The stories of the winners range from technicians who have delivered long-term, high levels of customer service to special project teams that have stepped up to meet various challenges and to managers who have introduced innovative new ideas.
The 2015-16 winners are:
- 1. Luis Bucksbaum, Technician, Iowa City, Iowa
- 2. David Cahill, Eastern Florida District Manager, Orlando, FL
- 3. Michael Graham, Repair Specialist, Salt Lake City, UT
- 4. Logan, Utah Service Center Team (Led by Store Manager Keenan Christiansen)
- 5. Christopher Lindsey, Mobile Pro Technician, Tooele, UT
- 6. Jose Ortiz, Technician, Boston, MA
- 7. Sales Central UK Call Project Team (Led by Jenny Guroy, Director, Sales Center Contact Center Operations)
- 8. Sergey Shchipskiy, Technician, Seattle, WA
“As we strive to be a People Powered, Customer Driven company that empowers its employees to deliver service so great…it’s memorable, this award program is a way to help bring our vision and values to life,” said Safelite President & CEO Tom Feeney.
Recipients receive a cash price, a crystal trophy, and company-wide recognition.
About Safelite AutoGlass®
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation’s largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with 6,500 MobileGlassShops™ and company stores in all 50 states. Last year, more than 5.4 million customers chose Safelite for its 24/7 national contact centers, advanced online scheduling, superior repair and replacement systems, and the industry’s only nationwide lifetime guarantee. Founded in 1947, the Columbus, Ohio-based company employs approximately 12,000 people across the United States. For more information, visit Safelite.com, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Editors’ Note: Photographs and videos of winners are available upon request.