Global glass shortages are impacting appointment availability but we're prepared.
Since 2020, COVID-19 has forced glass manufacturers across the globe to close their factories and the vaccine rollout has required massive amounts of glass to produce vials. Due to these issues, glass service providers have seen extended wait times for parts and less appointment availability.
Nevertheless, the team at Safelite AutoGlass has worked hard to keep our appointment wait times as low as possible and our glass availability high.
How The Global Glass Shortage Impacts Customers:
· There could be delays in getting the part for your vehicle
· Glass service providers may have far less availability for appointments
· Other providers may have less access to glass materials
Benefits of scheduling with us:
· We’re a leader in part sourcing and can secure your glass quickly
· Strong glass supplier relationships give us access to the best inventory, soon as it's available
· We’ll locate, order, and ship your part to your selected shop
· Our wait times for appointments are much shorter
What You Should Do
We recommend with us as soon as possible to minimize your wait time and have greater access to available appointments.
If we do not have your part available after scheduling, we’ll update you by email as we locate, order, and receive your part. Once your part is received in the shop, we’ll contact you to select an appointment time that works best for you!