Safelite AutoGlass’ New Rio Rancho Contact Center Now Open
RIO RANCHO, New Mexico – Safelite AutoGlass®, the largest vehicle glass repair and replacement service provider in the U.S., officially opened its fifth contact center yesterday. The facility, located at 4300 Sprint Blvd NE, Rio Rancho, NM, has seats for up to 1,000 customer service representatives – more than 500 of the people who will fill those seats have been hired. (A grand opening ceremony will be scheduled in the future.)
The June 2016 announcement from Governor Susana Martinez noted that the four-year commitment to 900 new jobs was the largest single job creation in New Mexico since 2009.
“Hiring in Rio Rancho has exceeded our expectations,” said Brian O’Mara, VP of Client Service Delivery for Safelite. “We have found people who demonstrate our Safelite Spirit – a service mindset, can-do attitude and caring heart, which will allow us to continue to offer the best possible experience to our customers and our fleet and insurance clients.
Additionally, Rebecca Stapp has been hired as the contact center’s People Business Partner to provide human resources support to the employee base. Stapp brings six years of professional expertise in guiding employees through the workplace, compensation, benefits, engagement, and so on.
Open job positions will continue to be posted at safelitecareers.com and interested applicants are encouraged to apply online. Both customer service and inbound sales positions are available. These jobs offer competitive pay, a variety of schedules, and great benefits, including:
- Full-time medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Competitive hourly pay and annual bonus opportunities.
- Part-time and full-time positions are eligible for 401(k) and supplemental benefits.
- Promotional opportunities – 90% of leadership roles are hired within.
- Professional development and coaching is provided to all associates in Safelite’s contact centers along with opportunities for advancement.
Safelite AutoGlass boasts a great work environment, and has been recognized on nine local “Best Places to Work” recognition lists across the country last year. Learn more about what employees have to say about working at Safelite, visit the Great Places to Work Review Site.
With this contact center opening, Safelite offers:
- Five networked facilities supporting four U.S. time zones
- 3,150 CSR seats for contracted programs as well as severe weather overflow
- Highly trained and professional customer service representatives able to represent each individual client’s brand voice
- Bilingual workforce, enhancing our ability to service the growing Spanish-speaking population in the policyholder base
- Enhanced business continuity and ability to handle catastrophic volumes
“It’s an exciting time for everyone at Safelite,” added O’Mara. “We are honored to be the partner of choice for so many fleet and insurance clients, which has afforded us this growth opportunity. We are committed to continuing to deliver world-class service.”
About Safelite AutoGlass
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation’s largest provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with more than 7,200 MobileGlassShops™ and company stores in all 50 states. Last year, nearly 6 million customers chose Safelite for its 24/7 national contact centers, advanced online scheduling, superior repair and replacement systems, and the industry’s only nationwide lifetime guarantee. Founded in 1947, the Columbus, Ohio-based company employs more than 13,000 people across the United States. For more information, visit Safelite.com, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.