At Safelite AutoGlass, we keep the press and the public aware of our latest news by releasing regular press releases showing our latest developments in auto glass repair.
Whether it’s new heights in sales, brand-new Safelite AutoGlass locations or cutting-edge technologies developed by our skilled technicians, you'll be sure to read all about it through our press releases. Read on to see how we can help you, and how Safelite is making a difference in communities across the nation.
Safelite - latest press releases
Safelite Staffing Up Chandler Contact Center
These 30-hour-per-week, part-time positions offer flexible scheduling and benefits. Professional development and coaching is provided to all associates in the contact center along with opportunities for advancement.
Recruiting will begin in this month with two scheduled job fairs at the contact center, located at 2080 West Chandler Boulevard (Chandler, Arizona 85224): ):
- Wednesday, May 30, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Safelite AutoGlass® is currently executing an aggressive growth strategy that includes building a strong consumer brand and driving operational excellence with focus on delighting our customers with high-quality service.
As a result, Safelite AutoGlass® has an award-winning national contact center with recognitions including:
- 2007 International Society for Performance Improvement Award for the contact center's professional development tool
- 2010 American Business Award’s Best Contact Center
- 2011 ICMI Global Call Center of the Year Awards Runner-up
- 2011 Best in Biz: Customer Friendly Company, Silver Medalist
- 2011 International Service Excellence Award
- 2012 Stevie Silver Award for Sales & Customer Service (Customer Service Leader of the Year category for Safelite’s Vice President of National Contact Centers Brian O’Mara)
The nearly 10,000-employee company is creating a culture that delivers on its People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership
- We focus on you first... people are a key part of our business strategy
- We hire top talent
- You'll work in a caring culture
Safelite’s 86,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art contact center was designed to promote a comfortable, energetic work environment through the use of technology, ergonomic work stations, up-lighting and a vibrant color scheme.
Visit www.safelitecareers.com to learn more.
About Safelite AutoGlass®
www.safelite.com, founded in 1947, is the nation’s leading provider of www.safelite.com/guide.jsp, providing mobile service to more than 95 percent of the U.S. population in all 50 states. The Columbus, Ohio-based company employs nearly 10,000 people across the United States and served 4.4 million customers last year. For more information, visit www.safelite.com.
Melina Metzger, Safelite AutoGlass®, 614.210.9232, firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact our Media Relations department.