Safelite AutoGlass fixes more windshields than anyone else in the U.S. It is a member of the Safelite Group, the world’s largest family of retail auto glass companies.
About Safelite Group
Safelite Group, a subsidiary of Belron, is a multifaceted auto glass and claims management service organization based in Columbus, Ohio.
The company has been in business since 1947. It is composed of four major business operations:
- Safelite Fulfillment, Inc., – Auto glass fulfillment services, operating under the trade names Safelite AutoGlass and Giant Glass™.
- Safelite Solutions LLC, Safelite Group's claims management operation, which processes P+C claims for fleet and insurance companies.
- Service AutoGlass®, a national provider of wholesale vehicle glass products as well as installation and repair materials and tools.
- Safelite Glass Corp., the company’s windshield manufacturing unit.
The companies that make up the Safelite Group employ 13,000 people nationwide.
Safelite AutoGlass and Giant Glass
The retail auto glass division of Safelite specializes in replacing all types of vehicle glass damage. In addition to replacement services, the company operates a team of repair specialists dedicated to delivering high quality windshield repairs.
As the largest auto glass repair and replacement organization in the U.S., the company’s 6,000 technicians serve more than 5 million customers each year and ensure the highest quality of work on each job they do.
Safelite AutoGlass provides convenient mobile auto glass repair and replacement services, available to 97% of drivers in all 50 states.
1. Safelite AutoGlass operates in all 50 states.
2. Safelite AutoGlass/Giant Glass™ operates in the Boston area.
Safelite Solutions provides complete claims management solutions for the nation's leading fleet and insurance companies.
The company currently serves as a third-party administrator of auto glass claims for more than 175 insurance and fleet companies, including 19 of the top 30 property and casualty insurance companies. Safelite Solutions manages a network of approximately 9,000 affiliate providers and operates four national contact centers in Columbus, Ohio, one in Hiawatha, Iowa and one in Chandler, Arizona.
Safelite's call centers are staffed 24/7 to provide the insurance industry with a variety of claims solutions, including Managed Glass Programs, First Notice of Loss, Statements, Desk Reviews and Claims Resolution. For more information, visit www.safelitesolutions.com.
Service AutoGlass is a national provider of wholesale vehicle glass products as well as installation and repair materials and tools. Service AutoGlass provides service to vehicle glass companies through a network of 91 warehouses located throughout the U.S. For more information, visit www.serviceautoglass.com.