Side Window Replacement from Safelite AutoGlass®
If your side window gets damaged, driving can be difficult – especially if you’re dealing with bad weather. And unfortunately, this kind of damage needs to be replaced, even if it looks like a simple chip or crack. The good news is that Safelite® makes the process easy for you.
When you turn to us for your car window replacement, you can expect:
• Service from trained, certified technicians
All of our replacement specialists complete extensive classroom and hands-on training in our SafeTech™ certification program.
• Lots of convenience
Need us to travel to you? We offer the options of mobile or in-shop side window replacement. Whatever works best for you.
• Quick turnaround
The entire replacement can take as little as one hour, so you’ll be back on the road before you know it.
How We Replace a Side Window
When you come to us for a side window replacement, our technicians will:
- Inspect the damage carefully
- Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass
- Vacuum any debris and glass from the vehicle
- Insert a brand new side window
- Test the regulator to ensure the window functions properly
- Replace the door panel
- Clean all of the glass on your vehicle
The process is easy and stress-free – we promise. Schedule service online today.