Windshield Repair and Replacement in Henderson, NV
Same-day windshield repair
Does your windshield have 3 or fewer chips smaller than 6 inches? If so, no need to schedule an appointment. Simply walk in today by 2pm to get your windshield repaired.
We have coloring books and cable TV. There is a vending machine or complimentary beverages like coffee, water and soda.
1. We were told to drop off our car and it would take 2-3 hours max. After 3.5 hours and no phone call, we were told that it would take another 30 mins so we borrowed a car and headed over there. When we got there, it wasn't ready and ended up needing another hour beyond that to get it fixed.
2. We were told to leave the green tape on our windshield for at least an hour. The next morning, when we tried to pull the tape off, the entire molding strip came off.
3. I literally spent 20 minutes trying to get someone at the Safelite phone center to answer the phone and speak to me. The system kept asking me questions and when I would answer yes or no, the system took me to a message that said something like: "Due to COVID, please email us." It was crazy. Finally, I decided to answer the questions with the opposite responses. Like, "Is this related to your service yesterday?" I had to say "No". Then, "Is this related to the quality of the work performed on your vehicle?" I had to say "No". This went on and on and I finally got a human to talk to me. When I finally got to speak to a person, she seemed very annoyed with me. It was not pleasant.
4. Because it was just the molding that wasn't glued properly, we expected and wanted a technician to come out and fix it at our home. Nope. No can do on that one. We had to do the entire car drop off thing again.
5. As we waited in the lobby both times, we overheard many similar complaints and situations that were occurring with others.
It just seemed at every turn, we were disappointed. We will hopefully never have the need to get our windshield replaced again, but if we do, we'll look elsewhere. I highly recommend a thorough overhaul of the training that each employee goes through at this facility and at the phone center.