Global glass shortages are impacting appointment availability
Glass manufacturers were forced to slow down or stop production as COVID-19 hit in early 2020, and getting back to full capacity as the crisis comes to an end is taking time. On top of factory closures, the vaccine rollout has required massive amounts of glass to produce the glass vials used for storing the vaccine. And that’s just one of many factors causing the global glass shortage.
There’s good news, though!
- Our strong glass supplier relationships give us access to the best inventory available.
- We lead the industry in our ability to source your part.
- Experts predict that the shortage will begin to ease up later this year.
So what does this mean for you?
- There could be delays in getting the part for your vehicle.
- Go ahead and schedule your service appointment.
- If we find that your part won’t arrive on time, a specialist will reach out in advance to help you reschedule.
- Throughout the journey, we’ll keep you informed.
We appreciate your business and your patience.