At Safelite AutoGlass, we keep the press and the public aware of our latest news by releasing regular press releases showing our latest developments in auto glass repair.
Whether it’s new heights in sales, brand-new Safelite AutoGlass locations or cutting-edge technologies developed by our skilled technicians, you'll be sure to read all about it through our press releases. Read on to see how we can help you, and how Safelite is making a difference in communities across the nation.
Safelite - latest press releases
Four Safelite AutoGlass Technicians Win International "Exceptional Customer Service Awards"
1. youtu.be/nFm4z6NJxUg, Technician, Victorville, Calif.: Since 2012, Gonzalez’s Technician Power Score (a metric used by Safelite® measuring elements including customer service and quality) has been 99.6 percent. The most consistent words seen in three years of survey comments for Manny are “professional,” “great,” and “friendly.”
2. youtu.be/KaW3i_YE0Dc, Repair Specialist, Omaha, Neb.: Year after year, McCollum is among the top-rated repair specialists at Safelite®. She has an ability to build customer trust and rapport that she shares with all her co-workers.
3. youtu.be/kR3d5YVNpVc, Technician, Akron, Ohio: Porter serves as lead ‘on-the-job’ trainer for new technicians. He pushes teammates to improve, does what is right every time and is willing to do whatever it takes to help his Safelite® family. He’s even known to come into work on a day off or Sunday helping clean up the shop if it’s been busy. Dan truly believes the customer is his boss.
4. youtu.be/TYc4BPq0b6U, Repair Specialist, Boise, Idaho: Wilburn is the first second-time Exceptional Customer Service Award winner. This latest recognition isn’t meant to look back on her performance, but instead recognize what she’s doing now. Her process for making the customer experience wonderful is truly unique, and she has the highest two-year average Tech Power Score at 99.7 percent.
“We aim to delight our customers daily. This award is an opportunity to thank those who go above and beyond in creating a memorable customer experience,” said Tom Feeney, president and CEO of Safelite AutoGlass®. “Out of approximately 25,000 Belron® employees worldwide, these four have proven their passion for customer service.”
Nominations are made by each individual Belron® business unit. Each nominee earns a special designation as a www.belronheroes.com/. This year, Belron® received a record-breaking 47 nominations from 18 business units. Of the global nominations, 17 winners from 13 countries were selected. The additional U.S. nominees deserving recognition for excellent customer service are:
· Kathy Domer, IT Manager, Columbus, Ohio (MRM3 team)
· Jon Cardi, Safelite® Solutions Vice President of National Client Sales and Support, Columbus, Ohio
· Ron Gates, Repair Specialist, Denver, Colo.
· Leslie Gojmerac, Store Manager, Harrisburg, Pa.
· Mike Ryan, Giant Glass Store Manager, Peabody, Mass.
· Matt Weger, Safelite® Group IT Manager, Columbus, Ohio
About Safelite AutoGlass®
Safelite AutoGlass®, founded in 1947, is the nation’s leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services, providing mobile service to more than 95 percent of the U.S. population in all 50 states. The Columbus, Ohio-based company employs approximately 10,000 people across the United States and serves more than 4.1 million customers annually. For more information, visit www.safelite.com/, or follow us on www.facebook.com/safelite and twitter.com/safelite.
Media Contact: To connect with a Safelite spokesperson, email email@example.com.